Thankz Readers I love you i love you i love you lah!

my Life

My life i spend it with colourful Emosion. i love it. irs really great and sometimes it can make me hurt.
I really love this world. and because of that i like to snap! haha..
Happy? yap im happy right now. because someone was taken my heart. im very very very love him.
 
 

Wanna be like others couple. i love their relationship. its so sweet and i get it now! he take my heart and keep it in his heart.
i love him i miss him and i very need him in all of my time.
i still remember we sing together on the call.
i love this part of song :
*Cinta antara kita tiada yg mghalang nya walau akhir usia ku mencinta dirimu
ku akan mnunggu mu katakan ku cinta mu
aku brjanji mncinta mu sayang....

thats why i make this song as my page mucic. its very sweet..
i swear i will never hurting you ever and never.be honesty and love each other.
Insyaallah we will be together until forever sygs :)
 


Sekian lah Sygs